The sleek new 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee is here, at Glockner of Ashland! The design of the Jeep Grand Cherokee creates a luxurious comfort and convenience. It is a one of a kind mid-sized SUV combining a stylish design with impressive safety features that make it fitting for any family in any weather!
The interior has a luxurious design that will not cramp the style of your pocketbook. Some of the features include an all leather interior featuring USB ports, an 8.4 inch touchscreen with Uconnect Access system, and Bluetooth technology. The Jeep Grand Cherokee received 5 out of 5 from the J. D. Power rating for the Body and Interior Design. Not only is the interior stylish, it is safe. Some safety features include side mounted airbags*, rear airbags, side curtain airbags, front knee airbags, and a rear backup camera. The Uconnect Access system comes with automatic collision alert*, on demand roadside assistance, remote door unlocking and stolen vehicle assistance*.
The exterior is just as sleek and safe as the interior. The 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee has upgraded its lights to the HID Xenon lights, which are not only stylish but also enhance clarity. Anti-lock disc brakes bring a whole new essence to off-road travel. The exterior has forward collision warning and mitigation systems which include an automatic brake intervention for possible collision situations, a lane departure warning system*, and blind-spot monitoring*.
The 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee has a trendy design that performs wonderfully on and off the road. Having quality safety features and a high class design, this car is perfect for the family. With the four wheel drive and a 4,500 towing capacity, you can easily transition from city pavement to bumpy terrain. The all new Jeep Grand Cherokee has a number of available engines. If you're looking to save on gas, you'll love the super efficient 3.0 L EcoDiesel V6 engine rated at 240 horsepower and 171 pound feet of torque, with the EPA rating of 28 hwy mpg.* If it's towing power you favor, the 5.7 HEMI V8 engine boasts 360 horsepower, 390 pound feet of torque, and 7,400 pounds of towing capacity.
Looking for a Jeep Grand Cherokee for sale? Browse our new and used Jeep Grand Cherokee inventory or set up a test drive by calling Glockner of Ashland at 606-329-8616 today or complete the form on this page!
* Always sit properly in designated seating positions with seat belts securely fastened at all times.
* This system is an alert system for the front of the vehicle. It is not a substitute for active driver involvement. The driver must remain aware of traffic conditions and be prepared to use brakes to avoid collisions.
* Provides direct dial access to Roadside Assistance Service. Vehicle must be within the 50 United States, have network coverage and must be registered with Uconnect® Access with an active subscription that includes the applicable feature. Additional roadside assistance charges may apply. Check warranty for details.
* Vehicle must be within the contiguous United States, have network coverage and must be registered with Uconnect® Access with an active subscription that includes the applicable feature. Vehicle must be registered for Uconnect Access and you must fulfill minimum subscription requirements. It must also be equipped with features that enable remote commands, such as keyless entry, and must be in active and usable wireless network range. The Uconnect Access App must be installed and launched on your mobile device to use these remote commands. Remote features are available only on vehicles that are properly equipped. Check state and local laws regarding the use of remote start systems.
* This system is a driver's convenience system, not a substitute for active driver involvement. The driver must remain aware of traffic conditions and maintain control of the vehicle.
* Always check visually for vehicles prior to changing lanes.
* Manufacturer estimated 28 hwy mpg and 24.6 gallon fuel tank, 4x4. Actual mileage may vary.
* When properly equipped. See dealer for details.